The news from Le Mans last Friday that trips to both Sebring 2022 and Spa-Francorchamps 2022 feature on next year’s World Endurance Championship Schedule is extremely welcome for all our loyal endurance-loving customers.
For what will be a far more normal FIA WEC season in 2022, it is now time to start planning for trips across Europe and Stateside to see the world’s premier sportscar championship in action.
The campaign begins in March with a trip to the famous Floridian airfield at Sebring for a 1000-mile race as part of what is set to be another unmissable Super Sebring double-header with the IMSA 12 Hours of Sebring.
The FIA WEC then stays in Europe for a stretch of three spectacular events, the first being a six-hour Le Mans dress rehearsal at the Circuit de Spa Francorchamps in May before the 24 Hours itself which will run once again in its traditional June slot. Anyone disappointed to have missed out on seeing the Le Mans Hypercars in action at the ‘Temple of Speed’ will be relieved to see that the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza is back for a second year, with a six-hour contest confirmed for July.
2022 FIA World Endurance Championship Calendar
- 12/13th March 2022, Official Prologue – Sebring (USA)
- 18th March 2022, 1000 Miles of Sebring (USA)
- 7th May 2022, TOTALEnergies 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps (BEL)
- 11/12th June 2022, 24 Hours of Le Mans (FRA)
- 10th July 2022, 6 Hours of Monza (ITA)
- 11th September 2022, 6 Hours of Fuji (JPN)
- 12th November 2022, 8 Hours of Bahrain (BAH)
Call our reservations team on +44 1707 329988 to book your place.