Zoo Bells Tents Glamping is located in Braddan on the outskirts of Douglas, just a short distance from the ever-popular vantage spots of Braddan Bridge and Union Mills. Each of the 5-metre bell tents is equipped with wooden beds, mattresses and carpets giving your tent a more homely feel. On-site facilities include a fully licensed bar, breakfast and evening meals served daily along with plentiful shower and toilet facilities. With parking situated close by and free wi-fi Zoo Bells, Glamping is the place to be during TT.
Open from TT Qualifying Week Zoo Bells provides you with easy access to your favourite viewing spots and the infamous TT course. Qualifying Week is generally quieter than TT Race Week making it popular for first-time visitors and those of you who wish to explore the island at your own leisure. The site is also situated on the main bus route and with public transport tickets included in our packages, you can go as far afield as you wish.
All of our tents sleep up to 4 people with both single and double beds available making it the ideal base for you and your group.
The 6-night Zoo Bell Tents package includes:
- Check-in on Monday 5th June between 7am and 11pm
- Check-out on Sunday 11th June 2022
- Large 5-meter canvas bell tent
- Wooden frame beds & mattress
- Duvets, Pillows & linen
- Single or double beds
- Sleep up to 4 people
- On-site 24-hour security
- Manned reception area
- Purpose-built indoor shower and toilet facilities
- Hard-standing vehicle parking close to the campsite
- Licenced Bar (subject to numbers on site)
- Charging points are available on-site for mobiles etc
- There is no electricity in the tents
- Onsite catering
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Welcome Pack (see below)
- A 5-day Isle of Man unlimited public transport ticket (collection on arrival)
- Nobles Park Grandstand Ticket - Tuesday 06 June 2023
- Hillberry Grandstand Ticket - Wednesday 07 June 2023
- Milntown VIP Ticket - Friday, 09 June 2023
- TT Grandstand Ticket - Saturday, 10 June 2023
- No glass
- No fire (Small heating gas rings 5kg max are permitted outside of the tents)
- There is no electricity in the tents.