Spa Circuit hosts two official camping areas. These are temporary campsites set-up for race weekend only and guests should be aware that facilities are very basic and of a temporary nature, located on grass and field areas. Both campsites include access to water, temporary toilets, and a snack bar. A limited number of showers are available (charged on a per use basis). Please note that there are a large number of campers on each site and a limited number toilet and wash facilities. Guests seeking a more established camping experience may wish to consider alternative campsites and accommodation.
Campers have the choice of either the Yellow or Green campsite:
- Yellow Camping - located approximately 1km from La Source entrance (near Gold 8 grandstand; other entrances are further away) and situated on the local football grounds. The Yellow camping area is generally quieter than Green camping.
- Green Camping - located near the Les Combes entrance (near Silver 4 grandstand) and situated on grass and fields. This area can be noisy so may not be suitable for guests looking for a more peaceful stay. Guests with very large motorhomes may prefer to use the Yellow Camping, as Green Camping may be on an incline in places.
Both campsites will be open from 8am on Thursday until 11am on Monday.
- Prices are per pitch.
- Each pitch is up to 40 square metres (5x8 metres) but a smaller space may be allocated if your tent/vehicle do not fill the space.
- There is a maximum of 1 vehicle and 5 people per pitch. If your party has more vehicles or people, you will need to purchase an additional pitch.
- Guests must bring their own tent/caravan/motorhome as only the pitch space is provided.
- Pitches do not have access to electricity or a dedicated water connection.
- Prices shown for 2-day camping include a 1 night stay only, e.g. Thursday-Friday means arrival on Thursday and departure on Friday.