The premier hospitality and trackside experience
Formula 1 is the pinnacle of motorsport, and Paddock Club is no different. Put yourself at the centre of a Formula 1 weekend and experience F1 in a way that is not possible any other way, unless you work for a team.
As a guest of F1, you will be whisked by limousine to heart of the paddock. You will enjoy access to the exclusive lounge and entertainment area above the team garages with unrivalled views overlooking the pit lane and start/finish line. Watch the action unfold from the viewing deck or sit back and soak up the atmosphere in the lounge, with every second of action screened live, alongside F1’s resident DJ playing regular sets, esports simulators and merchandise stalls to explore.
Exquisite cuisine prepared by world-class chefs using the finest locally sourced ingredients is served throughout the day alongside an open bar service.
Paddock club also offers you opportunities to walk the pitlane, have your picture taken with the winners' trophy and to tour the track on tone of F1 Paddock Club’s trucks. Select timing for each are available throughout the weekend.
The pinnacle way to experience Formula 1
Get access to the circuit and the Formula 1 Paddock Club™ and the exclusive lounge and entertainment area above the team garages
Entertainment throughout the weekend including resident DJs, esports simulators and merchandise stalls to explore
Get behind the scenes
Additional benefits can include pit lane walks, guided paddock tours, circuit truck tours, driving tours of the track, live entertainment, trophy photo opportunities and driver appearances
With Paddock Club™ you can expect exquisite food and drink throughout prepared by world-class chefs including gourmet luncheons and open champagne bars
Multiple ticket options available
One-day, two-day and three-day (full weekend), tickets are available
Paddock Club™ offers fans sensational viewing options overlooking the pit lane and start/finish line
2023 options coming soon
Don’t miss out!
- Access to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club™
- Open bar with Champagne*
- Gourmet luncheon with fine wines*
- Pit lane walkabout(s) at specially allotted times**
- Truck Tours (please ask for more information)
- Saturday Afternoon Paddock. The F1 Paddock will be open for all Paddock Club guests about 1 hour after Qualifying in China, Baku, Austria, Hungary and Sochi.**
- Access to Support Race Paddock**
- Official Programme and ear plugs
- Access to the Club Suite, the hospitality area designed for individuals and small groups fully equipped with TV screens, bar and lounge area
- Prime viewing facilities from the pit building
- Private parking (one car parking pass for every three guests, Monaco – one car parking pass for every five guests, additional parking passes can be purchased on request and subject to availability)
Why book with Motorsport Tickets?
Got a question?
Our experienced customer service team are avaolable to answer any questions you have and help you find the Paddock Club experience right for you.
To get in touch call us on our dedicated team on 0208 970 7988