The TT Circuit Assen originally dates back to 1925, when it was first used for the Dutch Tourist Trophy. By 1955, a new course was built in just four months, linking sections of existing local roads to form a more compact course.
The circuit has gone through many changes over the last few years, and is popularly referred to as "The Cathedral" of motorcycling by MotoGP fans. It has a huge capacity of up to 110,000 spectators, including 60,000 seats, giving spectators a variety of choice when it comes to selecting the perfect view.
The circuit consists of 18 turns; 6 left corners and 12 right corners. It has the longest straight measuring 0.487km, with good levels of grip all round, making it ideal for riders, even in wet conditions.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest updates and promotions