The TT Circuit Assen originally dates back to 1925, when it was first used for the Dutch Tourist Trophy. By 1955, a new course was built in just four months, linking sections of existing local roads to form a more compact course.
The circuit has gone through many changes over the last few years, and is popularly referred to as "The Cathedral" of motorcycling by MotoGP fans. It has a huge capacity of up to 110,000 spectators, including 60,000 seats, giving spectators a variety of choice when it comes to selecting the perfect view.
The circuit consists of 18 turns; 6 left corners and 12 right corners. It has the longest straight measuring 0.487km, with good levels of grip all round, making it ideal for riders, even in wet conditions.
Inscrivez-vous à notre newsletter et recevez les dernières actualités et promotions