Terms and conditions of business
If you are unclear about any aspect of the terms and conditions then please contact us and we will be happy to answer any queries you have.
Motorsport Tickets is registered companies BOOKF1.COM LTD, BOOK EVENTS LTD and MOTORSPORT Tickets TRAVEL LTD
you or your is the lead name in the booking
us or we is registered companies BOOKF1.COM LTD, BOOK EVENTS LTD and MOTORSPORT Tickets TRAVEL LTD
Supplier is the event, transport, or accommodation supplier
Section 1 - General
- In completing a purchase from us, you agree to these terms and conditions in full.
- You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
- In order to make a purchase you must be over 18 years old, be purchasing for yourself and have the legal capacity to make the transaction.
- This contract agreement is between you and Motorsport Tickets and is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any term is deemed to be unenforceable or invalid, such term shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining terms.
- All rights reserved.
Section 2 - Tickets
- Seat locations are allocated by the Supplier. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Supplier or Motorsport Tickets reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Viewing area facilities including grandstand covers and large-screen televisions do not constitute part of the ticket value and they can be withdrawn or amended without notice.
- Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the Supplier, and the additional terms and conditions of Motorsport Tickets. Please contact us if you require a copy of Supplier conditions for your event.
- In exceptional circumstances, the Supplier may reserve the right to make minor alterations to the advertised arrangements.
- The Supplier reserves the right to refuse you admission if, in its reasonable opinion, your admission to the organisation might be a risk to (a) the safety of the audience and/or yourself; and/or (b) affect the enjoyment of members of the audience; and/or (c) affect the running of the event, performance or task, for example, if you act aggressively and/or appear to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs. Should this occur you will not be entitled to a refund.
- It is your responsibility to check whether an event, performance or time has been cancelled or rescheduled. Motorsport Tickets will use its reasonable efforts to contact you in the event of cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Supplier.
- Events may be cancelled or postponed by the Supplier for a variety of reasons. In this event, Motorsport Tickets will not be held responsible for any such cancellations or postponements.
- You may be entitled to a refund if the event is cancelled, rescheduled or if there is a material change to the subject matter of the ticket contract that is what you have contracted to see. Please contact us via help@Motorsporttickets.com for information on receiving a refund from the Supplier. Please note we may require you return to us your ticket un-defaced in its original state for you to receive a refund, and failure to do so may forfeit your entitlement to a refund of any description.
- The amount of any refund provided is dependent on the circumstances and the decision of the Supplier. Refunds will not include service and delivery fees and may not include Motorsport Tickets's ticket margin/commission. Any fee for Booking Protection cover is non-refundable.
- In the event of breach of the contract by the Supplier, the Supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the Supplier at the date of the contract for the sale of tickets, except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any act or omission on the part of the Supplier.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, organisation regulations and safety announcements whilst attending the event.
- Motorsport events can be dangerous. Motorsport Tickets cannot accept responsibility for any injury, loss, or cost as a result of attending the event. You attend at your own risk and any disputes must be taken up directly with the event organiser.
- Where an age restriction applies for an event this will be indicated during the ticket booking process and confirmed on your booking confirmation. Please ensure that you carry proof of age, if appropriate, as Motorsport Tickets can in no way be held liable for failure to comply with age restrictions imposed by the supplier and any subsequent action taken against such failure.
- As a ticketing agent we do not control the running of the event. Any complaint about the event itself is the responsibility of the Supplier and not Motorsport Tickets.
Section 3 - Accommodation
- All accommodation bookings are on a 'request' basis. When we have received full payment we will contact the hotel directly on your behalf and confirm availability with your chosen accommodation.
- Some hotels/campsites may also charge local tourist taxes or similar as per statutory requirements, which are payabale on arrival and may not be included in the list price.
- Please be aware that the accommodation photos are only a depiction of the type of rooms/pitch on offer and may not represent the actual room/pitch described.
- Unless otherwise stated, breakfast, lunch and dinner are not included.
- Any additional costs which are not included as part of your booking are payable by the lead name on leaving the accommodation. Additional costs include items such as pay per view films, mini-bar, and restaurant. Please note this list is not exhaustive and is no way intended to describe all additional costs.
- It is your responsibility to organise transport between your accommodation and the event unless a transfer is stated as included.
- As an agent we do not have control over the running of the accommodation. Any complaint about the accommodation itself is the responsibility of the Supplier and not Motorsport Tickets.
Section 4 - Transport
- Motorsport Tickets cannot be held responsible for any delays or failures in transportation run by third-parties including the Supplier. Where appropriate, the third party may provide alternative transportation, subject to their own terms and conditions. Please contact us if you require a copy of these.
- For transport run directly by Motorsport Tickets, if the transport departure time is delayed by more than 60 minutes we will offer an alternative transport option, which may include public transport. Please contact us if you are unsure which party is running any transport you have booked.
- Motorsport Tickets cannot be held responsible for transport delays resulting from external factors such as road traffic congestion and weather.
Section 5 - Vouchers and Discounts
The following section uses the terms 'vouchers' and 'discounts' interchangeably. This applies to any voucher/discount code applied to a booking.
- Motorsport Tickets has the right to add, withdraw, and change publicly offered discounts without notification.
- Discounts and vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the value of the discount is greater than the booking value, then the discount will be deemed to match the total value of the booking.
- If the booking currency differs to the original discount currency, then the converted value of the discount is stated on the checkout at the current market exchange rate.
- Vouchers must be used before the expiry date specified when awarded/purchased and are non-refundable.
- You agree to only use discounts and vouchers you are entitled to. Any attempt to fraudulently obtain and use voucher codes is in breach of the law and you may be prosecuted. In the event of fraud, Motorsport Tickets has the right to recoup the value of the discount from the customer.
Section 6 - Pricing and Payment
- If an honest error has been made with displayed prices on the Motorsport Tickets website, we reserve the right to ask you for the difference in payment before confirming an order, releasing tickets, or reserve the right to cancel the order.
- The price printed on your ticket or other documentation may not always match the price you have paid on your booking. We source tickets and services from a number of suppliers at different prices and we may add a margin to these prices. Further to this, the face value does not always reflect any service charges paid by Motorsport Tickets to the Supplier.
- All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
- Payment must be made in either Australian Dollars (AUD), Canadian Dollars (CAD), Euro (EUR), Great British Pounds (GBP), or United States Dollars (USD). The payment amount and currency are clearly stated on the checkout and booking pages and cannot be disputed after your booking is completed.
- Failure to supply the correct credit or debit card billing address information and/or cardholder details may result in delays to the issue of your tickets and may make the total booking cost subject to increase. We also reserve the right to cancel tickets after issue if payment is declined or incorrect cardholder details and billing information have been supplied. Further, in an effort to minimise the effects of credit card fraud, we reserve the right to carry out random checks, including checks of the electoral roll, and may request you to either email, or post to us proof of your address, identification, a copy of the credit card and recent statement before issuing any order.
- Bookings must be paid for in full within the period of payment agreed on the invoice or email. Motorsport Tickets has the right to resell tickets and cancel invoices if payment is not made according to the conditions. Any deposit paid may be forfeited if you do not comply with the payment terms.
- If prices change on a booking before it is confirmed, Motorsport Tickets reserve the right to request the additional cost or refund you in full.
- If for any reason a refund is due, it will be refunded in the booking currency and, where possible, to the original payment account.
Section 7 - Booking
- A successful payment to Motorsport Tickets does not guarantee your booking will be secured. Only when your payment is fully cleared will we attempt to confirm your booking. Any material from Motorsport Tickets that implies payment clearance will lead to a confirmed booking is done for the purposes of explanation and because this is the normal process.
- If we are unable to fulfil your booking request, we will contact you to advise you of the situation. At this point we will give you the option of amending your booking or obtaining a full refund if applicable.
- Bookings generally cannot be cancelled once paid as this is the policy of Suppliers. If you have taken out Booking Protection please click here for information on making a claim. If you are not covered or are unable to make a claim, at the discretion of Motorsport Tickets if we are able to re-allocate your booking to a separate customer, then a partial refund may be offered. Please contact us for any cancellation requests.
- It is your responsibility to monitor the status of your order. Failure to receive correspondence from Motorsport Tickets after an order has been placed does not guarantee a void order and so you must clarify any order queries with Motorsport Tickets.
Section 8 - Delivery
- Courier delivery is made using tracked Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery in the UK and DHL Worldwide Express or FedEx courier outside of the UK.
- Gift certificates are sent by first-class post.
- Many Suppliers do not make tickets and documents available until approximately 2-4 weeks prior to the event. We will dispatch your order contents as soon as we receive them, but cannot be held responsible for any external problems or delays regarding the delivery date.
- An email will be sent to the email address supplied by you when your order has been dispatched and this information is also available by logging-in to your Motorsport Tickets online account. It is your responsibility to monitor delivery and to make sure you are available to sign for the delivery. You must contact either the courier directly or Motorsport Tickets to notify of any delivery issues a minimum of 5 working days before the start of the event (or the next working day after the estimated delivery date if the package is to be delivered within this period). Failure to be available to accept the delivery or sufficiently notify of non-delivery including subsequent consequences from this failure can in no way be attributed to Motorsport Tickets.
- If the courier returns your delivery to us as a result of you providing incorrect address information or failure to accept the delivery, then you will be charged for re-delivery including any costs incurred for the tickets being returned. Please note: if you are unavailable on the first delivery attempt, the courier will hold the package for a short period to allow for collection/re-delivery. Please use the tracking information to monitor any failed delivery attempts.
- If it becomes impractical to courier your order, due to the proximity of an event or in circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make your order available for collection immediately prior to the event, performance or activity. You will be notified by telephone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of booking) if this becomes necessary. In some instances, the organiser may require you to provide a personal identification number in advance to authorise the collection.
- For box office collections, it is your responsibility to ensure you attend the correct box office within the specified opening hours to collect your tickets and failure to do so including subsequent consequences from this failure can in no way be attributed to Motorsport Tickets.
- For certain products and delivery methods, the venue may require us to provide them with your contact details for fulfilment purposes only.
- Lost, left-behind, stolen, damaged or defaced tickets after dispatch will be your responsibility and no refunds will be made whatsoever. We will always do our best to assist with these issues but any action will be at the discretion of the Supplier.
Section 9 - Race Points
- The terms race points, reward points, and loyalty points are used interchangably but refer to the same scheme.
- Race points only apply to customers who sign-up for a customer account - they do not apply to bookings made under the guest checkout.
- At the current time, 1 race point is awarded per GBP £1.00 spent on our website. The number of race points awarded for bookings in other currencies will be determined by our internal exchange rate at the time the points are awarded.
- At the current time, 1 race point can be used for a GBP £0.01 discount against a purchase on our website. A minimum discount applies to use your points. The value of race points can be changed at any time without notice.
- Motorsport Tickets has the right to alter, cancel or exclude both individual bookings and customer accounts from the reward scheme at their discretion.
- In normal practice, if we offer you a monetary discount or complimentary items on a booking you will not earn any race points for that booking.
- Race points are awarded for dispatched bookings after the event has taken place and cannot be used before this, except for gift voucher bookings where race points are awarded when the voucher is dispatched.
- Race points cannot be shared or transferred between separate customer accounts.
- The race points scheme is a discretionary scheme run by Motorsport Tickets and can be changed or stopped at any time without notice.
- The race point rewards do not constitute any part of the value of your booking and as such no refund or compensation is due should for any reason you not be able to utilise your race points.
- If you have used a reward point discount you are not entitled to, then we reserve the right to recoup the value of the discount.
Section 10 - Booking Protection
Section 11 - Site Usage
- This site and any content may not be modified, copied, transmitted, distributed, sold, displayed, licensed, or reproduced in any way by you, except if you wish to make copies of the website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- All information on this site is for guidance purposes only. Whilst we make every effort to provide useful information, we make no guarantees that the written and visual media is accurate or up-to-date. This includes circuit diagrams and ticket information. It is your responsibility to confirm any details relating to your booking prior to placing your order with Motorsport Tickets. If you need more accurate information, such as official circuit diagrams, then please contact us and we will do our best to help.
- Whilst reasonable efforts are made to protect security and your privacy, no guarantees can be made. Motorsport Tickets accepts no responsibility for a third part gaining unauthorised access to customer data or the consequences of such an attack. For full details on our security measures please contact us.
Section 12 - Other
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations and other uses of portions of this site (http://www.Motorsporttickets.com), and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
- If we feel it is necessary to take any action to enforce these terms and conditions, we will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary legal fees, in additional to any other relief, at law or in equity to such an entitlement by us.
- Best Price Guarantee is available for a limited time and only when advertised. Any claim repayable would be the difference between the total price paid on Motorsport Tickets (exclusive of any insurance), and the standard, non-promotional, pricing available globally on any competitor website inclusive of delivery and service fees but exclusive of any insurance. Guarantee is applicable to pricing shown for identical product that is publicly available to purchase on competitor website on same day of purchase and up to seven days after purchase and in the same currency of the price paid on Motorsport Tickets. Competitor pricing must be able to be verified by Motorsport Tickets, and therefore must be a publicly visible website. Closed auction/member sites as well as discount sites are not applicable. Motorsport Tickets’s decision is final. Claim can only be requested once order has already been placed on www.motorsporttickets.com and successful claims will be repayable in the form of a refund, rather than a discount at time of purchase. For a claim to be requested, please write to Motorsport Tickets at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining where pricing is cheaper along with all site details, along with your contact details. Motorsport Tickets will then validate claim and contact you within 3 working days. Credit will be payable within 28 days after claim has been validated.