The Monaco Grand Prix takes place 24 – 26 May 2024, and there’s only one way to see the world’s most glamorous Formula 1 race. Explore our VIP packages and hospitality options detailed below.
These are some of the most sought after tickets on the F1 calendar and are all-but guaranteed to sell out, so avoid disappointment and book now!
F1 hospitality options for the 2024 Monaco Grand Prix
Want to experience the glitz, glamour and excitement of the Monaco Grand Prix in luxurious and elegant surroundings? Whether you’re a seasoned F1 petrol head or a first-time spectator, we’re proud to offer a selection of VIP hospitality packages situated at various locations around the spectacular street circuit.
Monaco Grand Prix Yacht hospitality
Our yacht hospitality experience is the perfect setting to immerse yourself in the racing action. Enjoy prime trackside views from a super yacht moored in the famous Monte Carlo harbour, while taking advantage of the vast array of gourmet refreshments onboard. With options ranging from single-day to weekend packages, this VIP experience will live long in the memory.
· Elite VIP Yacht in Top Pole Positions (from £689 per person)
· Harbour Club – VIP Yacht (from £890 per person)
· Amber Lounge Yacht (from £741 per person)
· VIP Luxe Yacht (from £863 per person)
· VIP Yacht 30-36M (from £776 per person)
· Yacht Race Viewing Hospitality (from £828 per person)
· Amber Lounge Yacht (from £741 per person)
For full details on all our Monaco F1 yacht hospitality options, view our main booking options.
Terrace hospitality at Monte Carlo
Dreaming of sipping champagne on a terrace while soaking in panoramic views of the Circuit de Monaco? With gourmet catering, first-class service and elegant, comfortable seating, our terrace hospitality packages allow you to get up close and personal to the racing action in luxurious surroundings.
· Bronze VIP Terrace – located corner of Rue Ste Dévote. (from £462 per person)
· Terrace Albatross Third Floor – located on Boulevard Albert 1er on the start finish straight (from £654 per person)
· Silver VIP Terrace – situated in in the Beau Rivage Hill buildings (from £663 per person)
· Gold VIP Terrace – located on the lower decks of the Main Straight’s most luxurious buildings (from £737 per person)
· Platinum VIP Terrace – situated on the top levels of the Main Straight’s with a bird’s eye view of the entrance/exit of the pit lane (from £907 per person)
· Gold Terrace St Devote – situated in the private seven-storey residential house situated in St Devote corner (from £1,438 per person)
· Elite VIP Terrace Michelin Star Restaurant Rampoldi – located in the Golden Square of Monte-Carlo (from £2,170 per person)
For full details on all our terrace hospitality options, visit our main booking options.
Monaco Grand Prix hospitality packages
Harbour Club The Fairmont Sat-Sun: This package grants you access to The Fairmont on Saturday and a reserved seat in Tribune K on Sunday for the main event. With fantastic, elevated views of the famous Fairmont hairpin, you’ll enjoy exquisite cuisine prepared by the world famous Nobu team and the hotel’s Meilleur Ouvrier de France chefs. Additionally, you’ll have access to a complimentary bar, including Champagne, fine wines, spirits and beers.
Prices from £1,634 per person
Harbour Club 30m Yacht (Fri) + Tribune K (Sat/Sun): This incredible package grants you access to the 30m Yacht on Friday, along with reserved seating in Tribune K on Saturday and Sunday. You’ll also enjoy catering by award-winning Lush by Tom Kerridge, an all-day complimentary bar with premium brand Champagne, plus a pre-race Q&A with an F1™ celebrity on Sunday.
Prices from £1,726 per person
Harbour Club 30m Yacht (Fri) + St Devote hospitality (Sat) + Tribune K (Sun): The ultimate luxury package offering access to the 30m Yacht on Friday, St Devote hospitality on Saturday and a reserved seat in Tribune K on Sunday. You’ll also enjoy award-winning catering, a complimentary bar, VIP transfers; plus premium viewing and catering on Saturday at St Devote and a pre-race Q&A with an F1™ celebrity on Sunday.
Prices from £2,819 per person
Got a question about Monaco Grand Prix hospitality?
Our experienced and knowledgeable customer service team are available to answer any questions you have and help you find the right hospitality package for you.
To get in touch, call our dedicated hospitality line +44 808 175 1718 to discuss tickets, as well as travel and accommodation options.
Monaco F1 Grand Prix hospitality FAQs
How much is a Monaco Grand Prix hospitality package?
Prices start from as little as £472 per person, but be quick – hospitality tickets are selling out fast!
Where can I purchase Monaco Grand Prix 2024 hospitality tickets?
To book your hospitality tickets for the 2024 Monaco GP, visit our main booking page where you’ll find all single and multi-day ticket options and packages.
Is there a dress code for the Monaco Grand Prix?
There is not a strict dress code for the yacht or terrace hospitality areas and smart casual attire is acceptable.
What is the difference between F1 hospitality sections and Paddock Club?
While all hospitality options offer an incredible VIP experience, F1 Paddock Club is the most prestigious package on offer during the Monaco Grand Prix racing weekend, featuring tours, exclusive paddock access, spectacular trackside viewing options and gourmet food and drink throughout. Head to our Paddock Club page for more details.